Old Canadian Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CEP Endorsement Consideration

5 posters

Go down

CEP Endorsement Consideration Empty CEP Endorsement Consideration

Post  Jacobi Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:22 am

I did not intend on running for a third term, and I don't think anyone a month or two months ago would expect that I would ever attempt to seek the endorsement of the CEP. But, times have changed.

I would like to be considered for the CEP nomination.

We need, now more than ever, diverse opinions within government, and I want people in the CEP to be able to come up to me, as their President and nominee and forward through ideas to cabinet without having to run a bureaucracy or fear that their idea would be ignored. One part of that is going to be that starting tonight, Gofarman will have access as your representative in cabinet for the duration of his Presidency and the war.

The second important consideration as nominee is that I would like to know what members of the CEP would like to be considered for a unity cabinet and in what positions they would prefer. There are a few vacancies due to vacations and the like, and it would be niced to have a unified cabinet to mirror our unified country.

I know a fair amount of people here are unimpressed with the war effort. I believe that to be an issue first and foremost with communication. I want to be able to communicate with the CEP, with all parties really, and to allow the leaders of the major canadian parties to use their parties as vehicles to keep everyone in the loop as to what the government is doing.

Nelson and the Federalists are still here....they've haven't gone anywhere, and he is still their Presidential candidate. Ultimately, I worry about how a vote split could allow them to come up the middle and surrender all of our provinces. With Adasko possibly receiving the CSD nomination, we need only one anti-surrender candidate running in this election.

I hope that you agree, that that candidate is me.

Thank you Smile

Jacobi
Semi-Active
Semi-Active

Back to top Go down

CEP Endorsement Consideration Empty Re: CEP Endorsement Consideration

Post  Bruck Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:41 pm

I highly doubt this is going anywhere since your request for endorsement to the CSD was centered around attacking me...
Bruck
Bruck
President for Life
President for Life

https://oldcep.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacobi Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 pm

I, among others, do not consider the CEP to be your personal fiefdom. You are not the CEP. Smile

Jacobi
Semi-Active
Semi-Active

Back to top Go down

Post  Gof Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 am

You might be surprised Jacobi, but more to the point I don't see it happening. I will leave the desicion up to the council and party to make since I am unable to reliably keep up due to the move and internet status.
Gof
Gof
Voting Corp Captain
Voting Corp Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruck Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:27 am

Oh of course, the Fiefdom of Bruck is welcome to make up it's own mind

It's just quite likely the same as mine... Wink
Bruck
Bruck
President for Life
President for Life

https://oldcep.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eldorino Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:41 am

(The following is something I posted first on the CSD forums since I first saw your post there, and now here Razz!)

Please Bruck... Every leader in eCanada became a historical figure, and you're one I idolized when I began to play. A platform of presentation to the CSD where one paragraph and a few lines places objectivly-viewed facts is not an attack. I am so saddened how people try to defeat other candidate by accusing them of attacking another.

I personnally do not believe it was an attack. If that's not true, then that's perhaps a bit mean, but if that is true (like I believe for what I know as an April-born player), then there's nothing more to add. It's reality.

Now, as for what I know of you, Bruck, I believe you are a good politician, with good ideas (even if some, like everyone, leads to mistake, as mentionned, the second attack in France). I believe Jacobi is a good politician with great economical knowledge with open policies, but with some that led to troubles lastly.

I can say good things and bad things about both of you, and I'm not even making a campaign. So if I was candidate, would I be criticized? Then criticize me now and then, if so Razz!

Thank you for taking the time to read my little interruption that was totally out of my business Wink Razz!

Eldorino
Eldorino
Eldorino
Semi-Active
Semi-Active

Back to top Go down

Post  Alias Vision Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:22 pm

Jacobi,

I urge you not to run and I hope all the parties can back a consensus candidate.

Also... if Canadians are getting other Canadians banned... well, we deserve what is happening to us.

Alias Vision
Semi-Active
Semi-Active

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum