Old Canadian Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian Parties Ambassadors Sign In

+6
Unthak Jones
koolmanjack
Nosyt
Bruck
Scorpius[DAL]
marcchelala
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Canadian Parties Ambassadors Sign In - Page 2 Empty Re: Canadian Parties Ambassadors Sign In

Post  Eldorino Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:18 am

*opens a notebook*

Journal entry: July 22nd

Hum... I've been coming here for a couple of days now, and I have last asked for my office three days ago. However, when I come here, even if I wear disguises, I'm turned back... It seems like if I am not welcome into the Canadian Empire Party... Now, it's been one day that I am dressed into a military camouflage suit, emubusked in front of their offices, with googles, looking at a way to bypass the guards at the entry... I'll come back to you, my dear journal, tomorrow!

Eldorino

*closes the notebook*
Eldorino
Eldorino
Semi-Active
Semi-Active

Back to top Go down

Canadian Parties Ambassadors Sign In - Page 2 Empty Re: Canadian Parties Ambassadors Sign In

Post  Nosyt Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:51 am

Well at least you can center your text on this forum Wink
Nosyt
Nosyt
Semi-Active
Semi-Active

Back to top Go down

Post  Eldorino Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:36 pm

Indeed Nosyt, God bless this forum, the CPP's one and the old Canadians! There we can center text Razz!

And not only center it, I can also justify it (as I did with the main paragraph of the other), and I can also place it to the right, as I also did with my name, because I don't know, I felt like it Razz!

Will probably write my second entry tonight or tomorrow...

lol
Eldorino
Eldorino
Semi-Active
Semi-Active

Back to top Go down

Post  Cypher rahl Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:36 pm

Cypher Rahl of the DAL(and TCO) signing in!

Cypher rahl
Semi-Active
Semi-Active

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2